The Flamenco Search Interface Project
Download Flamenco Code
You can now build your own Flamenco navigation system! Simply download and install the software, which is offered as open source under a BSD license.
Software requirements are:
- Python version 2.3 or higher
- A web server such as Apache that runs CGI scripts
- Access to an ODBC-compliant DBMS such as MySQL
For more details on code requirements, data formatting, and other information relevant to using Flamenco, see the project documentation.
- Discuss problems and solutions on the Flamenco Help Forum.
- Send comments and pointers to hearst @ sims.berkeley.edu